The Mexican Feast
Minimum: 10 orders
All Mexican Feasts are served with Guacamole, Fresh Tortilla Chips, Pico de Gallo Salsa Fresca, Corn and Flour Tortillas, Rice and Beans
Choose one of the following dishes as your main entrée:
- Tinga de Pollo – shredded chicken cooked in a mild tomato-chipotle sauce
- Carnitas – Michoacan-style slow-roasted marinated pork
- Mexican Vegetarian Estofado – sautéed zucchini, white corn, mushrooms, fire-roasted poblano pepper strips, onions, garnished with sour cream and queso fresco
- Alambre – your choice of grilled chicken, grilled steak, shrimp or vegetable fajitas, includes sautéed onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and bacon
- Vegetarian Chiles Rellenos – fire-roasted poblano peppers stuffed with Mexican veggie mix and cheese, served with roasted tomato sauce
- Mole Poblano – legendary blend of spices, chiles, and nuts, with a chocolate accent, simmered into a rich and flavorful sauce, traditional Puebla-style, served with shredded chicken
- Enchilada Pie – roasted vegetable or shredded chicken enchiladas, dipped in roasted tomato-chipotle sauce and mozzarella
Have you tried this item? Pop it!
Help other diners know what to expect by sharing your experience.