The Latin American Feast
Minimum: 10 orders
All Latin American Feasts are served with Fried Plantains or Sweet Potato Fries, White Rice and Black Beans
Choose one of the following dishes as your main entrée:
- Ropa Vieja: slow-roasted shredded flank steak, smothered in roasted pepper and tomato sauce
- Caribbean Chicken Curry: delicious curry served with chicken. The curry is slow-cooked with sweet potatoes and seasoned with onion, garlic, ginger, chilis, and a medley of six different spices.
- Vegetarian Caribbean Curry: with tofu, yams and mushrooms, seasoned with onion, garlic, ginger, chilis, and a medley of six different spices.
- Inca Quinoa Warm Salad: served with roasted vegetables, topped with cubed chicken breast, on bed of arugula and spring greens.
- Lomo Saltado: Peruvian beef tri-tip dish, sautéed on high heat with vinegar and soy sauce – served with French fries
Have you tried this item? Pop it!
Help other diners know what to expect by sharing your experience.